Looking for a gift for mom, aunt, friend for the holidays? I’ve got you covered with some of my favorite Amazon items, all prime and under $50!
1.Knit Beanie– How adorable is this beanie with pompom ears?! I just might get this for myself! Comes in an array of colors.
2. Makeup Brush Set– This set is a must for any women on your list, comes with high quality brushes and you can’t beat the $9.99 price!
3. Sherpa Blanket– I love giving blankets as gifts especially if you’re putting together a basket, this sherpa throw is so cozy
4. 3pc Makeup Bag– I know when I travel the number one thing I have to keep organized is my cosmetics, perfect for everyday use or the traveler on your list.
5. Tumblers– I love these sparkly pink tumblers, one for me and one for a friend! They come in some different styles plus are stainless steel and vacuum sealed. Will keep your wine cold for hours!
6. Plush Robe- Finding a high quality robe, that doesn’t break the bank is hard to find. This robe doesn’t disappoint and comes highly rated. The perfect gift for mom or mom in law
7. Kate Spade Earrings- These adorable earrings are perfect for the holiday season and the price is so good for this designer, $38!
8. Slippers- These slippers are on every list I have put together this year! They are the cutest and I personally own them in two different colors. Perfect to pair with the robe!
9. Revlon Hair Dryer- We’ve talked about this hair dryer brush combo a lot, but it really is a game changer. I was skeptical at first, but this product has forever changed the way I style and dry my hair. Nothing compares and it will literally change the way you dry your hair! Run and get one for every women on your list!!!
10. Scarf- I personally love a scarf as a gift, it shows that someone took the time to pick something out that they thought represented you. Plus I love wearing scarves all winter long, this adorable flannel scarf is the perfect gal pal or acquaintance gift plus it comes in many colors.
11. Burt’s Bees- I love Burt’s Bees products and have been a long time consumer of their products. I love that their products are all natural and this hand repair kit is perfect for the harsh winters. I actually gifted this to my grandmother last year with a few other items and she loved it!
12. Zen as F Book- I like to approach things with humor so what better way than with a journal that cusses just as much as I do while also being a journal! This adorable adult humored book is centered on challenging you to let go, while also keeping your thoughts in one place.
1. Gloves- Winter gloves are overall a great gift for any man in your plus these are perfect if you live or are visiting snowy areas during the holidays.
2. Socks- I know socks don’t sound like a good gift, but these are so think and warm they will thank you later. Plus I love adding socks to baskets or items I am putting together for someone. (I love to gift a bunch of little things together)
3. Back Massager- Ya’ll this is the best thing I have purchased in a long time! It really has become an everyday item in our household and also seems to be the one thing that can relieve tension in my husbands back.
4. Love this shirt jacket with flannel lining. Great for winter weather and fits true to size.
5. Highly recommend these waterproof boots for the hiker or outdoor guy on your list. Also very stylish and good for everyday wear.
6. Whiskey Decanter- This set looks so fancy and for right under $50, it’s sure to impress. I like the way the decanter is shaped and that the glasses have a globe print on them, a great gift for a whiskey drinker or traveler.
7. Scarf- As previously stated, I think scarfs are the perfect gift for friends or acquaintances/ to be added to other gifts.
8. 11 in 1 carry gear kit- This cool gadget is perfect for the handy or outdoorsy man/survivalist in your life. I love how unique this is and how incredibly handy each tool is.
9. Slippers- I love this winter plaid print and it’s especially cozy on these men’s slippers.
10. 21 piece set- Have a chef or aspiring cook you need to buy a gift for? What about a man or loves to grill? This 21 piece would be perfect!
11. Leather Toiletry Bag- I love the color of this leather bag plus it’s a great size for traveling. Also has a front zipper to hold small items.
12. Hoodie- I find myself buying hoodies every year for my brother, although he is now an adult. He loves staying comfy and this hoodie from Hanes is not only comfy, it comes in at a steal for $11.
13. Beard and trimming kit- My husband loves this kit to keep his beard trimmed and well conditioned. The beard oil is very nice plus it comes with everything he needs!
Disclaimer*** Links are commission based links. Price and availability is not guaranteed. I appreciate the support and for every single one of using my links for me to able to make a commission, but more importantly when you use these links I am able to show retailers which products you love and shop for. Thank you for continued support and being here with me on this journey.